SOCIAL GAMES LLC
Any contest conducted by any company owned, operated, or managed by Social Games LLC are subject to the following rules.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents at least 18 years of age who are users of the various platforms used by Social Games LLC (Facebook, YouTube).
2. Employees of Social Games LLC, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Entry online, by Facebook, YouTube, (Other Platforms):
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder per contest.
b) To enter, log onto your personal Social Media page to like or comment. Sharing any post will NOT increase your chances of winning. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) Each contest will have a specific “Like or/and Comment By” date. Social Games LLC is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On the specific drawing date of the specific contest, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive the specific prize for the specific contest they entered for. Each contest will specify the prize for the contest.
2. Each winner will be notified via Facebook, or other social media platform, private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Social Games LLC at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility (a digital release may be used), which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Live Action Games. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Social games LLC reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Social Games LLC. Social Games LLC has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Social Games LLC is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Social Games LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Social Games LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Thursday through Sunday during normal business hours at Live Action Games at 320 W Kimberly Rd ste 234.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Live Action Games at 320 W Kimberly Road Davenport, Iowa 52806 STE 234. Please include a reason for your request.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Social Games LLC, FACEBOOK, or other media platforms accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Social Games LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Social Games LLC is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Social Games LLC reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Social Games LLC, Facebook.com, other used media platforms, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with Social Games LLC nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
9. GOOGLE, Inc., and (collectively, “GOOGLE”) are not affiliated with Social Games LLC nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with GOOGLE.